Monday, June 24, 2013



This is the day I am beginning my diet!  I am doing a shake twice a day, drinking water, taking out processed sugars and food.  Not eating out and cooking healthier for my family.  I am also working out, making daily affirmations and reading a Proverbs a day.It is going to be hard, but it is going to be worth it.  I feel better when I don't drink pop, and I feel re-energized and healthier.  I know that this is what the Lord wants, this is how he created food to be, He wants food to satisfy us, not just to enjoy.  I am going to need His strength, His help and His leading, because I don't want to live this way, but I also don't like to eat what I want...I will be checking in every day with what I did, what I didn't do and what I can do different tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading your post and seeing all that the Lord will reveal to you. I have found that as I become more dependent on Christ, He has much to show me during it all! Many Blessings!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete