Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Maximize Your Mornings: Hello Mornings

I am not a morning person!  Not. At. All.  I love to sleep, and for some reason the bed is the most comfortable right before you have to leave it!  The only thing is that I know how important it is to get up before my family.

My kids get out the door on time and without craziness...
I get to eat breakfast, have my devotional and get to have a little quiet to myself...
I get to plan my day and be the wife and mother I always want to be....

It is so important to get up early, so important to start my day off right...so important, but I never do it...I always give in to the warm bed, instead of doing the right thing...

So I joined this challenge, I will be joining other women who are committing to getting up and starting their day off right...all over the world, click here and join us...join us to commit to get up and start our days off right!


No comments:

Post a Comment